Technology, It’s What You Do With It
- Is it leaving you satisfied or tearing your hair out?
- Are you on top of it or swimming in confusion?
What’s your poison?
- PC vs Mac
- iOS vs Android
- iWorks vs Microsoft Office vs Google Drive
- Local vs Network vs Cloud
- iCloud vs Dropbox vs Evernote
One person will swear by one system, one will swear by the other…
important, but it’s neutral
. Is it working for you or against you? It’s
your choice how you use it
, what you do with it.
- Time (Min. steps)
- Ease (UX/Design)
- Flow (Workflow)
- Access (Right people, right access anytime anywhere)
- Value (What’s it costing you to have it? What’s it costing you to not have it?)
- Gaps (What gap is it filling? What other gaps are left? Are they important gaps?)
Call to action:
- Ask yourself these questions:
- Is it working for you?
- For your team?
- For your clients?
- Download FREE Action Package
- Leave a comment or question below
- Thank you!
To learn more about how I can help you streamline your organisation:
1. Grab a free copy of the free 18 Epic Solutions guide
Identify the most common crappy tasks and ways to resolve them so that you can get the best out of your team and technology. — Download here
2. Join our DIGITAL FORWARD PROGRAM and transformation your organisation
If you know you need to transform online: I'm working with a few leaders for the next 8 weeks to help them get clarity with their digital strategy to save thousands of hours over $50K in the next year. If you'd like to start this month, shoot me an email with the word FORWARD, and I'll get you all the details.
3. Book a strategy call
If you have outgrown your systems or they are not serving you anymore or they just feel painful, then book in for a free strategy call to get clarity on your goals and arrange your next steps.
4. Work with me and my team privately
If you'd like to work directly with me and my team to save thousands of hours of wasted time each year... just send me a message with the word PRIVATE... tell me a little about your organisation and what you'd like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details.